Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We wanted to take the moment and officially introduce ourselves on this forum.

A few months ago we had the pleasure of picking up a FIAT 124 ABARTH and adding that to the stable here at MADNESS Autoworks. For those of you that aren't familiar with us we've been in business since 2008 and quickly became recognized for our progress on such vehicles as the smart 451, FIAT 500, Dodge Dart, Jeep Renegade and the Alfa Romeo 4c. We currently have 2 locations (Southern California & Austin Texas) in which we handle everything from Fabrication, Service & Installs, Paint / Powder Coating / Carbon Fiber, Detailing, Social Media and Sales / Customer Service. Besides our brick and mortar locations we also service the community online by offering numerous products ranging from interior upgrades to performance modifications. Trust me, if it exists you can usually track it down on our site!

Immediately after picking up the 124, the mods started to flow and we began to get our project ready for SEMA and the Los Angeles Autoshow.

For performance we began with our MAXPower ECM Module and partnered that up with a custom designed MAXFlow Intake System which utilizes a Carbon Fiber BMC Canister. We prepared for the 124's arrival well in advance and already had a SILA Concepts Thermal Blanket and our MADNESS Lightweight Pulley waiting patiently to be installed. We finished off this first stage by adding our Custom Axle Back Exhaust System w/ Gloss Carbon Fiber Quad tips which really complimented that rear end nicely.

Next we moved forward with some Cusco Coilovers, Cusco Front & Rear Strut Bar and also their Rear Sway bar and this combined set up has made for an incredible handling machine!

Here are some images of our 124 as it sits now!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Fellas:
Welcome to the forum. I have purchased a couple of your products, including a front Cusco brace which arrived with Japanese instructions. When I called you , it was a matter of moments that the English instructions were emailed to me. A successful install, and excellent customer service and follow up. Don't let the naysayers dissuade you. I'm looking forward to your air intake, and I believe that fair competition benefits everyone.

I wish you good luck, and look forward to more business with you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I purchased a shorty antenna and exhaust from Madness as I had used them before when I had the 500 Abarth. Recommend them, the service was �� and may be excellent if they send me the missing baffle from the exhaust (not in box) :)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I've got my eye on your turbo blanket.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I met one of the Owners at Oasis Cars and Coffee..Nice Guy.

I've got my eye on your turbo blanket.
Hey All... I had the pleasure to meet one of the owners at the Oasis Restaurant on Sunday at the Cars and Coffee. We talked for a long time, and was extremely excited and very attentive to me about all the products that were on his car.

I told him I was the guy who sent an email about the DOOR Sills covers, and he said that they were DEFINITELY on the drawing board.

I believe these guys are top class, and will be very good vendors for our Fiat 124 Spiders.

Cyberbill
Austin, Tx.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I've bought a few things from Madness in the past for my Dart, always treated me well.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Super Moderator
1,088 Posts
I'm not too far away and will be paying you guys a social visit in the near future. I need every opportunity to drive my car and this is a perfect opportunity. I just want to wait until the cold weather slacks-off a bit. I prefer top-down!
regards
Pete

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glad to see you on here too! Here's a thread I hope you can supply some info on regarding the rear lip that's on your project car

http://www.124spider.org/forum/11-exterior-interior/9129-rear-lip-spoiler.html

Would you consider a forum group buy to kick off sales?

Cheers,
Ant.

PS it may be of value to test your website inquiry form, as I have sent a few product related queries recently and have not received a response as of yet.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If you really loved us, you would offer the MX5 style door sill plates with the Abarth logo.

By the way, the Wilwoods you installed are working out great.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
958 Posts
If you really loved us, you would offer the MX5 style door sill plates with the Abarth logo.

By the way, the Wilwoods you installed are working out great.
I would prefer a "124 Spider" logo on mine, please.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts