Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Been lurking here since I had an itch for the 124. I've come from a long-ish line of Alfa Romeos, with my current (and soon to be traded in) ride being a gorgeous 2014 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV (1750tbi). I had her kitted out with carbon spoilers, supersprint exhausts, and a TMC Motorsport tuning box.

We only get the Abarth 124 Spider trim down under, and I'm very very very close to putting a deposit on a Turini White with black/black leather seats, visibility pack, and the Record Monza exhaust. The wife has given the go-ahead, and I'm just mulling it over the next few days.

Once that's done and dusted and I've taken delivery of the car, I'll post some photos here.

I've also been going through the Eurocompulsion, Flying Miata, and Madness catalogs... my wallet must hate me now.

In any case, I look forward to hanging out in this forum a bit more!

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Well well. Welcome!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome! I am also an Alfisti. I have owned four of them beginning with a 1953 1900 coupe, a 1974 GTV, a 1988 Milano and my current 1987 Spider Veloce.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe...Car contract is signed. Expected in April...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there Rock, congratulation on your new car. Made a similar decision yesterday. Hope to be sharing our experiences here. Expecting my car next week.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Yes! Another Melbourne resident. We'll soon have enough members for a drive day! Reefton Spur!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts