Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm Joe from Melbourne Australia and I just got my Abarth 124!
It's a portogallo grey manual with red leather seats and visibility pack, and I've fitted the red exterior trim parts to it.
I'm now thinking about the Monza exhaust but my dealer said it wasn't available yet? Any other Australians had it fitted?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Welcome from another Melburnian.

Port Melbourne here.

Other Aussies with Monza exhaust here.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey everyone,
I'm Joe from Melbourne Australia and I just got my Abarth 124!
It's a portogallo grey manual with red leather seats and visibility pack, and I've fitted the red exterior trim parts to it.
I'm now thinking about the Monza exhaust but my dealer said it wasn't available yet? Any other Australians had it fitted?
Hi Joe, I'm still in the test-driving stage although I hope to be buying very soon.

I test drive one with a Monza exhaust at Brighton, so they do exist here. Which dealer did you buy from?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'd like to add the Monza exhaust as well. Congratulations.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it from Chadstone Fiat Jeep. They were great and not pushy like other dealers. I don't think they're totally clear on accessories availability... they told me the exhaust wasn't ready yet.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Interesting....there are definitely Aus Abarths out there with the Monza.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FullSeRender.jpg

Welcome from Canada, great car I love my ABARTH but the sad news is I only drive it for about 6 months the rest of the year I put it away for the winter months.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Nice!

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Welcome to you too! We are starting to build a Melbourne group at last!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Joe,

I just joined today and am also from Melbourne,
Picked up my Abarth 124 two weeks ago.
I'm also pretty keen to get the Monza exhaust but also looking at other aftermarket options.
Welcome,

Another Bluey - awesome !!!! I also picked mine up last two weeks

BTW Man or Auto ??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Joe, mind me asking how much did you pay for the red kit? I have also recently ordered my 124 and asked the dealer to get the red kit for me. got quoted $234 but then when I go sign the contract the manager said the price given was incorrect it wouldn't be that cheap and refused to put it down on the contract..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Joe, mind me asking how much did you pay for the red kit? I have also recently ordered my 124 and asked the dealer to get the red kit for me. got quoted $234 but then when I go sign the contract the manager said the price given was incorrect it wouldn't be that cheap and refused to put it down on the contract..
Hey, I got them seperately from th parts department at Knox Fiat/Jeep.
The mirrors were $170, the tow eye cover $24 and the lower trim about $100. I fitted the parts myself. It takes 20mins...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, I got them seperately from th parts department at Knox Fiat/Jeep.
The mirrors were $170, the tow eye cover $24 and the lower trim about $100. I fitted the parts myself. It takes 20mins...
hopefull my dealer will do that as promised. will get my car end of this month. exciting;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts