Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my first post, I've been lurking for awhile. I'm about 2 months into owning a new 2017 Bianco Gelato Classica. I love this car. I've owned a few Fiat's back in the day, had a Brava and a couple of X1/9's, the last was a 1985 Bertone. Then I moved on to Miata's, had a 90 NA and my last car which I traded for the Spider was a 2005 NB. Knowing the 124 was 75% MX5 made me a little more comfortable buying it, I just liked the looks of it better than the ND. More traditional, actually I can see a little of the NB in it. I've already done a few mods, GFB DV+, Infotainment tweaks, red mirror covers and vent bezels, Alcantara shift boot and brake boot, Alcantara Lower Trim panel, Alcantara center console arm rest. Didn't like the feel of shift knob, to big, so I got the red stitched MX5 ND knob which I like. From MX5 Things I Added the center console shelf, the airbag warning light overlay, the cup holder phone mount (which is great) and the windblocker. I ordered the windblocker plain and added a nice 124 silhouette sticker I found on ebay. I also added a Brandmotion Infinity auto dimming Homelink rear view mirror, I can't say enough about it, nice fit, not much bigger than stock and the auto dimming and Homelink are great to have. Today I installed the Madness GoPedal Plus, wow this a must have, what a difference, just smooths everything out, lag is gone and shifts so much smoother. The bluetooth is great because I didn't want to mount a controller box. Man when I write all this down I really have done lot in a couple months. My next mission is to get a decent exhaust, you know, something that makes the car sound like its a sports car. I also want to get a EC V4 intake and perhaps looking at a mild tune. I also keep laughing at myself adding all the red bits, it just looks good with white and I think I'm turning into Mike34. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
The red caps look great on the Bianco! I would love to see some pictures of the modifications you did to the interior! I just purchased a black 124, and I'm looking for some inspiration as to some mods that I could make to it! =D

·
700 Posts
Nice car. I am your neighbor from Tennessee. Are you going to the FIAT FreakOut in Greensboro next week?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be at the FFO. Actually my car has changed a lot since the photo, one very noticeable thing is the heritage stripe. I'm going to take some photos at the FFO and update my photos. I can go over some of the changes I made. Just been lax posting.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
There are quite a few in your area beased on posts here. I am located near New Bern in the eastern part of the state

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome! And wow, we have almost the exact same mods - even the interior - I love the MX-5 knob! Nice choices 😉

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts