Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I've been a long time muscle car fan/owner and test drove a 124 spider with/for my wife the other day. The spider bit me instead and now I am hooked. While I do not have one yet, I sure have already (in my mind) chosen specs and distinct mods after reading your posts. I am full of questions and am glad to join the Fiat 124 Spider community.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey welcome! I also bought my Lusso from Q at Fiat of Manhattan & I agree with Stillrollin. Very professional, no pressure selling and answered all of my questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks gang. I took a ride up to Larchmont for the test drive. The salesperson there suggested I check out 54th street as well to compare how aggressive/shady they are (shrugs). I'm sure he isn't referring to Q.

Do you know if this stripe package is available anywhere? What is it called? It resembles the competitzione stripe on certain Ferraris. Is it possible to get in green, white, and red?

EDIT

Take a look at waht friend rendered for me:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Cant' help you, sorry.

If you don't get any traction here you may want to post in the general forum. There are many, many, enthuseists here who'd I'd think could point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Do you know if this stripe package is available anywhere? What is it called? It resembles the competitzione stripe on certain Ferraris. Is it possible to get in green, white, and red?

That strip was on one of the first cars in the US for testing. It was is some of the video reviews. One of the reviewers said it came from the Mopar Catalog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts