Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the car as much as we do!!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Hi....Red 124 Classica.....You must be someone who has plans or someone who wants a true Sports car...and in Red ! I bought mine on that basis anyway. Have you plans to modify to suit you or are you going to just enjoy the Spider for what it is ? If you are thinking of modding please take a peep at "Brexit Mods" thread as with the help and ideas of the Great guys here, who have enjoyed urging me to spend all my cash.......and starting from the same position as yourself, I am well pleased with the result, if not...Enjoy the Ride, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a former Miata NB owner, I can say that I enjoy these cars. I made several small modifications to my Miata and plan to continue that effort with the Spider. Nothing too radical yet. Did buy the Abarth Strut tower brace (and cowl) already though. DV is probably next. I do have a list of things already written up, including various maintenance items given that I did not have any service records on the car. Need to get the recall service on the transmission performed as well. Do you happen to know if the Pedal Booster wakes up the transmission shifting any? Doesn't seem to downshift as soon as I would expect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts