Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car in Mid May and have been having a blast driving it. It is really fun to be driving such a unique car.....and one that handles so very well! It joins my 2010 Prius as my two "performance" cars. One is the best performing commuter/family car I could ever hope for and one is just the best drop the top and enjoy the weather on the weekend warrior.

I'm very fortunate!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums. How many miles do you have on it so far and have you been looking into making any modifications?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have around 800 miles on it and may add some more tomorrow or Friday if I drive it to work (65 miles round trip).

No mods were done. I'm considering an upgraded roll bar, as my girlfriend wants to purchase driving school experiences at Infineon Raceway for me (so I can learn to drive...LOL) I don't know if they will let it onto their track in its current flavor of aluminum roll head rests.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car! There are three of us in the East Bay that post here periodically. Also, the only other Spider I've seen on the road was a black Lusso or Classico one Sunday morning on Danville Blvd. Ours look similar, just no black hood for me.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen two "in the wild". One was about 5-6 weeks ago (white) on 680 near Pleasant Hill (taking the Gregory off ramp). The other was a red one (Classica) over a month ago at the Nob Hill Foods in San Ramon.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've seen two "in the wild". One was about 5-6 weeks ago (white) on 680 near Pleasant Hill (taking the Gregory off ramp). The other was a red one (Classica) over a month ago at the Nob Hill Foods in San Ramon.
Wow...then there are more of us, although that makes half of them red. I adore mine. Huge head turner too. I keep thinking, "wtf are they looking at?" and then it's like...oh yeah, I'm driving the Abarth. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts