Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to everyone
my name is josh, i have a 17 classica, i'm in so cal and have been enjoying the car very much, i'm looking to start doing a few mods to the car soon

·
Registered
483 Posts
welcome to the forum. you should be able to pick up a little advice around here on what mods were liked and which weren't, so good luck...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Long Beach here.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Irvine, CA here. Have had my 124A for four months now, and not seen another 124 in the wild yet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome. I'm in LA. What part of SoCal are you in? I have now seen a 124 twice since February. The car seems to be rare in these parts but we are all around. Somewhere.

Even the 4C is becoming more common. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
@;
Welcome. I'm in LA. What part of SoCal are you in? I have now seen a 124 twice since February. The car seems to be rare in these parts but we are all around. Somewhere.

Even the 4C is becoming more common. :laugh:
Lol, your camera and/or shooting angle stretched the 124 and turned the grey Alpha into a child's toy car!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Indeed. Pretty funny looking. I didn't notice until I got home so didn't get a better angle. It is a wide angle lens. The 124 is actually already longer. This just made it worse.

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Hey there rx3191!

Welcome to the forum! Come visit us in Signal hill sometime! We would love to have you and give you a tour of the shop!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts