Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! Just bought a new 2018 124 Abarth!! Love it!!!! Still learning about it.... but this is one fantastic vehicle! I find myself laughing and smiling when I drive it... and those that have one know what I'm talking about!!! Just joined the forum! HELLO FROM SYRACUSE NY!!!!

Hello!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello!!! Just bought a new 2018 124 Abarth!! Love it!!!! Still learning about it.... but this is one fantastic vehicle! I find myself laughing and smiling when I drive it... and those that have one know what I'm talking about!!! Just joined the forum! HELLO FROM SYRACUSE NY!!!!

Hello!!! View attachment 72687
Welcome - I'm in Belleville Ontario and pass through Syracuse on my way to Fla. every Nov. I've had my Spider Lusso Prima Edizione for about a month - and the smile is still plastered on my face. Expect it will have to be surgically removed!

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
653 Posts
Welcome. I'm originally froom Utica but now in the Capital District. Got my '18 Abarth (new leftover) in April. It's a joy to own and drive. It's always a toss up whether to take the Spider or ride one of my motorcycles. No car has made me consider not riding the bike in a long time..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great looking car. You know i was really looking for the Heritage stripe when i got mine and may still add it in vinyl later. Welcome!

·
Read Only
69 Posts
Welcome from the Plattsburgh area. I traded my Harley Softail Slim for my Spider and don't miss the bike one bit. These cars are an absolute blast to drive for sure, can't get enough of driving it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts