Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! My 2017 Fiat 124 Abarth, Red, was delivered to me yesterday. Been out on the roads most of the day just learning about this great little roadster! I love it! This is my first roadster and convertible. I will be 64 next month and this is my birthday present to myself. I couldn't afford a mid-life crisis, so I am having a late-life crisis! LOL!

·
Banned
425 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. While I love my Aluminum abarth, I have to admit the red ones have a reputation for being just a smooch faster.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome, there is tons of knowledge and friendly people here! I'm probably one of the younger forum members at 23, my friends/family have been referring to mine as my quarter-life crisis haha. Always good to see a fellow red Abarth!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome Tinstar! My wife and I picked up our Abarth not quite a month ago. We are fellow Virginians down in the Newport news area. We are just a little younger than you (not by much) and this is also our first roadster and convertible. Ours is the Aluminum color. Enjoy!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. How many miles do you have on it so far and are you going through the break-in process??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts