627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,356 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sorry, what's a crosspipe when it's at home? What does it connect to? Why is it better than OE? That page doesn't sell it to me at all...

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel like it should be included on the product page that this does not work with the stock mid-pipe.
Hey Jon,
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have updated our product listing with the proper information regarding fitment.
Any dyno sheets to show anything???
Stewie,
Good-Win-Racing has a dyno sheet for the Crosspipe. I will be reaching out directly to them to get the dyno sheet an add that to the product listing on our website as well. As soon as I do so I will update this thread with that information for you to reference.
It's Good-win's crosspipe.
Sharkcohen,
That is correct. We offer a variety of Good-Win-Racing products. We are partnered and trust their products will work great for the 124 Spider. This is one of a number of products we offer of theirs.
Sorry, what's a crosspipe when it's at home? What does it connect to? Why is it better than OE? That page doesn't sell it to me at all...
azzura,
The crosspipe helps your turbocharger spool faster at lower rpms than stock and also helps your car reach 200lbs ft of torque with the proper modifications. The cross pipe connects to the Midpipe of the car, however as stated before, this cross pipe in particular must be used with the RoadsterSport Midpipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts