Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Clássica
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I finally got the vinyl Heritage Stripe installed on my ‘17 Classica! I had my buddy do the stripe, the ring around the windshield and the middle insert in the center of the taillights in matte black. He also surprised me by doing the gas cap cover. He also wrapped the side mirror covers in glossy red. Lastly, I didn’t put the 124 Spider badge back on the trunk but mounted it on the passenger side of the dashboard.

What do you guys think??

Other upgrades include MaxFlow Intake by Madness, GoFastBits DV, Bonalume blow off plate and GoPedal throttle control by Madness. In addition, I’ve replaced the stock mid pipe and muffler with the Abarth 124 mid pipe and quad tip muffler. Next purchase will be MaxPower ECM upgrade from Madness. Then some coil overs and possibly lighter wheels.

I’d love your opinion on her so far!!

Bruno

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Hey everyone!

I finally got the vinyl Heritage Stripe installed on my ‘17 Classica! I had my buddy do the stripe, the ring around the windshield and the middle insert in the center of the taillights in matte black. He also surprised me by doing the gas cap cover. He also wrapped the side mirror covers in glossy red. Lastly, I didn’t put the 124 Spider badge back on the trunk but mounted it on the passenger side of the dashboard.

What do you guys think??

Other upgrades include MaxFlow Intake by Madness, GoFastBits DV, Bonalume blow off plate and GoPedal throttle control by Madness. In addition, I’ve replaced the stock mid pipe and muffler with the Abarth 124 mid pipe and quad tip muffler. Next purchase will be MaxPower ECM upgrade from Madness. Then some coil overs and possibly lighter wheels.

Bruno
sounds like a good friend to have! Looks great.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey everyone!

What do you guys think??

Bruno
I'll add this for my thoughts

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
looks nice, but I'm not so sure about the gas cap cover. I'm curious how the 124 Spider looks on the passenger dash.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great to see a Classica with the stripe.

Not so sure about filler cap.

Your car, your choice, don't think many Spiders are being left untouched, as we make them our own.

I've only dared a few cosmetic mods, stubby, dark indicators on front wings, replica FIAT ABARTH decals in black like my '74 Spider on front wings.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts