Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

Finally after months of hunting down the car, putting deposits at 2 dealers and waiting for updates, and driving 600 miles, I got it.

These are selling so fast that the dealer who had the car couldn't reserve it, I had to leave work early and book it there to pick it up. Was the first time buying a car by myself, and aside from some minor back and forth, it went pretty smoothly.

Absolutely ecstatic about the car right now, wasn't even mad about needing to drive 300 miles late on a work night. Trying to get to the 600 mile mark to start having some real fun with it. >:)

The car in particular is a Aluminium 124 Abarth with all the toys, and I already have been talking with my dealer to get a heritage stripe and the record monza exhaust put on.

Hope everyone has a grin as big as mine when driving this car, such a upgrade from my old econobox!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard. I have an aluminum Lusso and after nearly 10,000 miles, I am still grinning.

·
Vendor
3,339 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Please show us some pictures when you can.

Greg

·
Banned
425 Posts
Welcome. Always wondering whether it is manual or auto. The manuals got gobbled up around here, but there are still some autos.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Congratulations and welcome

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you found a good one. You must post pics, the Aluminum is such a good looking paint color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts