Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought the pearl white abarth with red / black seats and am loving my new toy. Since. I have added the stubby antenna, personally put the protection film on the front grill area and top half of the hood. And then decided doing the wrap to mimicking the EU version. So with countless videos on wrapping cars. I bought the material and took to an evening of wrapping. With a lot of patience. :)

So now completely loving this car. Never owned a convertible. But have it parked beside my other toy of many years. My 2006 Suzuki gaze 1000. And I can easily say. My abarth is the vehicle I take out over the bike. I think that says it all. :).

If there are any fiat owners in the toronto/milton area wanting to do some weekend drives. Keep me posted. The twisties out here are great and would be even better driving the roads with other spider enthusiasts.

Cheers.

P.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
MANY enthusiasts in the area...I am in Burlington...connect to Italiancarday.com for all local events and drives.....actually, next week is our main event Italian Car Day....and you can meet many Fiat fans an other Italian cars....also the Ontario Fiat Club runs many events and they are a great group, sign up or simply participate.

see you soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts