Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Hi, Great shot of the Spider........If you are in Turin...and at the factory.....then....Are you part of the Fiat group ? if so...maybe you could update us on the position regarding production, finished ? plans ? spares sell off ?
Whatever, enjoy. Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! That is one of the best photos of an Abarth I have ever seen. That color is amazing.

Reactions: davide89davide

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! ;) unfortunately I'm not part of the FCA group. The day I was into the factory was an event organised by Abarth Club Torino. Inside there are few first models of the most recent and oldest Abarth cars. I've been to the Heritage Museum too (which is closed to public right now) and if you are a car passionated there are no words to describe it :eek:

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've been to the Heritage Museum too (which is closed to public right now) and if you are a car passionated there are no words to describe it :eek:
You are absolutely right, it is a truly fascinating place, I visited last June at the end of the 25th Anniversay Meeting of the Fiat Coupe after getting a special persobal invitation. I didn't think it had actually opened to the public yet? A few pics below...

Attachments

Reactions: Brexit !

·
Registered
496 Posts
A few more...

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
last batch

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Davide - Nice pic of your car!

I was plotting a trip to Turin this summer, to visit the Heritage Hub, before the lockdown hit - I am jealous!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are absolutely right, it is a truly fascinating place, I visited last June at the end of the 25th Anniversay Meeting of the Fiat Coupe after getting a special persobal invitation. I didn't think it had actually opened to the public yet? A few pics below...
Hi Azzurra! Very nice pics! I Was there last October and was absolutely that place you are showing! Amazing 😃😃 i’m glad that i was not the only one that lucky 😃

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Davide - Nice pic of your car!

I was plotting a trip to Turin this summer, to visit the Heritage Hub, before the lockdown hit - I am jealous!
Please let me know if you are coming here this summer or later when situation will hopefully become better 😊 are you planning to travel with the 124 or by plane? If you are coming with the car i could definetely show you some nice roads 😉

·
Registered
536 Posts
Damn !!!! I was in Turn late last year - September just before the F1 at Monza. I planned to visit the Hub, even extended my holiday so I could I attend. I joined the Hub online. It was supposed to be open to the Public about July 19.

Got there and no-one could tell me if it was open .......no-one. I asked everywhere. It seemed that I had more chances seeing a Juve game ........which is on par with getting a Hot Date with Pope !!! Seems to be only by invitation. I was less than impressed.

I still so want to visit it. Not sure next time I'll be back in Italy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn !!!! I was in Turn late last year - September just before the F1 at Monza. I planned to visit the Hub, even extended my holiday so I could I attend. I joined the Hub online. It was supposed to be open to the Public about July 19.

Got there and no-one could tell me if it was open .......no-one. I asked everywhere. It seemed that I had more chances seeing a Juve game ........which is on par with getting a Hot Date with Pope !!! Seems to be only by invitation. I was less than impressed.

I still so want to visit it. Not sure next time I'll be back in Italy
I’m so sorry to hear that! Unfortunately you are right, it is just by invitation until they will open it to public as a normal muséum. You have an excuse to come back in Italy another time! 😉 And in case you are coming in Turin let me know 😊

·
Registered
13 Posts
BELLA macchina!!! Was fortunate to spend some summers in Chieri as a kid and got to drive all over the region. Wish I would have had a convertible..love the blue color!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts