Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Davide, how are things going now that Italy is reopening?
Hi Adenzeno! You have almost the same name of a village up to Chieri’s Hill which is called Andezeno. Is There any correlations with that?! (I saw you lived here :) ). Things fortunately are getting much better here but we went through really difficult period like probably all of you is living now. I am so sorry for that. Since 2 weeks we have more freedom but still not be able to go out from own région And of course we have strict rules for everything. Let’s hope everything will change soon in better

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Adenzeno! You have almost the same name of a village up to Chieri’s Hill which is called Andezeno. Is There any correlations with that?! (I saw you lived here :) ). Things fortunately are getting much better here but we went through really difficult period like probably all of you is living now. I am so sorry for that. Since 2 weeks we have more freedom but still not be able to go out from own région And of course we have strict rules for everything. Let’s hope everything will change soon in better
  • I misspelled the town name long ago and have just used it that way ever since. My grandparents are buried in Andezeno, and my Grandmother's side of the family is from there. My wife and I were there in September of 2018, and stayed in Sciolze. Hope to return soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
  • I misspelled the town name long ago and have just used it that way ever since. My grandparents are buried in Andezeno, and my Grandmother's side of the family is from there. My wife and I were there in September of 2018, and stayed in Sciolze. Hope to return soon!
Wow!! I would say you have a good part of ‘Piemonte’ inside your heart :) that’s very nice! Make sure you let me know when you are coming around here next time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning! i'd like to introduct myself as i'm new to the forum.
My name is Davide, I'm an Abarth 124 Spider owner and I live in Turin, Italy. :)
In that picture I was with my car in Officine Abarth in Turin, into the FCA main factory
Davide, how are things going now that Italy is reopening?

We bought our Fiat Spider in April 2017, coincidentally we were invited to a wedding in Grasse, South of France. What an excellent way to run in the engine ! So, being a car enthusiast and architect we/I had to plan the route accordingly........ Beauvais cathedral, remains of Reims GP circuit, Strasbourg, Alsace, Mulhouse Auto Museum, French Alps, Lingotto Fiat factory building, Turin. We couldn't drive on to the roof as it was being repaired but I was allowed to take the Spider part way up the spiral ramp hfor photos. Fantastic. Of course Davide we walked around your beautiful Renaissance city. Then on to Cannes via Monaco GP circuit. The car was amazing of course and I collected an Italian key ring from a very kind dealer.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good morning! i'd like to introduct myself as i'm new to the forum.
My name is Davide, I'm an Abarth 124 Spider owner and I live in Turin, Italy. :)
In that picture I was with my car in Officine Abarth in Turin, into the FCA main factory:love:
View attachment 76326
That color looks gorgeous. Hope you enjoy the car a lot. Also welcome to forum to that special machine.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts