·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the Neighborhood ��

Reactions: bcdeluxe

·
Banned
425 Posts
Welcome. Make sure you drive it far enough to explore some hills and twisties.

·
Registered
726 Posts
...and you got the Brembos. That's a rarity. Looks great. Congrats!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the group. There was a rosso Abarth with Recaros and Brembos in Ann Arbor on 3/31/17. That is until I drove up from Ohio and bought it.>:)

A few things you may already have learned but worth mentioning just in case. The front edge of the top may rub the back of the roll bar cover when lowered. Easy solution is to gently press down on the rear of the top to make sure it is fully seated in the well. The paint on these cars scratch easily.

Enjoy that Abarth! We sure are.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the same model and color about 3 weeks ago. I will find any excuse to take a drive. Tons of fun and although not a super fast car it is fast enough for me. The only thing lacking is no XM radio but other than that WOW. I can't take it anywhere without someone coming up to me and asking what kind of car it is. Had a policeman follow me into Dunkin Donuts just to talk to me about the car. Whew! Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I, too, bought mine at Suburban Fiat in Ann Arbor. Had a great experience buying the car. They continued to look for what I wanted, and I have to say, this thing was really hard to find. If you search for this combination - Black Abarth, 6-speed, Recaros - they are few and far between, but the guys at the Fiat dealer tried until they found this one. I have a couple trips planned over the summer and will be driving, not flying.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 600 miles on my ABARTH now and have enjoyed every mile, it truly is a great car. I received a one year FREE XM subscription with the car and driving with the top up or down the BOSE sound is outstanding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts