Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Lusso
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully loaded Lusso Black / saddle, 14 miles for $26,750. Was too easy but I still think it was a reasonable deal off of 34 something. I’m 5’9 and very slight of build so this has already been a blast. Only took possession yesterday and already through half a tank.

Atlanta roads have some beautiful scenery and great corners but the imperfections are the worst. Will take better photos soon. Curious about some light mods, hopefully hit 200hp. That said, I am enjoying how fast 40mph feels in a 35 :).

Will

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Welcome fellow Lusso owner.

·
Premium Member
‘18 Abarth 124 Spider
46 Posts
Welcome! Im smiling hearing about how much you are enjoying your spider, or maybe im smiling thinking about driving mine again in the morning. Either way, lots of great thorough information available on this forum. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Gang....Sounds like you are already Buzzing, good here, isn't it ! Cheers
ron

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from N Carolina. Enjoy your 124! Lots of mod options discussed here. Dig deep. I've started the mod path after 2 months ownership.
John

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.

·
Registered
Abarth
12 Posts
Hello, and welcome. I too am new, starting to enjoy my 124. There are a ton of great roads around, and north of Atlanta. Great place for a 124.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congrats on your new wheels! Next to a motorcycle this is the most fun you can have with your clothes on😏

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fully loaded Lusso Black / saddle, 14 miles for $26,750. Was too easy but I still think it was a reasonable deal off of 34 something. I’m 5’9 and very slight of build so this has already been a blast. Only took possession yesterday and already through half a tank.

Atlanta roads have some beautiful scenery and great corners but the imperfections are the worst. Will take better photos soon. Curious about some light mods, hopefully hit 200hp. That said, I am enjoying how fast 40mph feels in a 35 :).

Will

·
Registered
12 Posts
Enjoy! I have a 19 Lusso that I got in March, and have enjoyed it immensely, and the best part is that here in Atlanta, you can enjoy topless driving the majority of the year!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts