Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I actually own an Abarth Punto Evo and I'm planning to buy a 124 spider in the next month (hopefully in the next spring): my current car shares the same engine...
I'm really happy having found this forum... there are so many interesting topics!

Here in Italy (maybe also in other European countries) the fiat 124 and the Abarth are no more available on the catalogues. It hasn't be a great succes, commercially speaking, and this is a shame in my opinion.

Anyway, I hope to find a good used car

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Hello and Welcome to our crew..........Great to see that you have experience of the brand(s)m the 124 Spider, be it Classica, Lusso or Abarth are all great looking and reliable works of art so finding the one that suits your requirements will be fun. Enjoy the journey....Cheers
ron

Reactions: Mrwest77

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
406 Posts
Ciao from the USA. Welcome to the site. Post a picture of your 124 once you've finally secured it. 👍

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the search for your 124! We spend 10 days in Sicily last year and loved it! Beautiful country and lots of interesting cars on the road!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi guys

I actually own an Abarth Punto Evo and I'm planning to buy a 124 spider in the next month (hopefully in the next spring): my current car shares the same engine...
I'm really happy having found this forum... there are so many interesting topics!

Here in Italy (maybe also in other European countries) the fiat 124 and the Abarth are no more available on the catalogues. It hasn't be a great succes, commercially speaking, and this is a shame in my opinion.

Anyway, I hope to find a good used car

Cheers
Buon giorno da Scozzia! Un amica de mio figlio ha un Abarth Punto Evo colore Nero. Dove vivo in Italia? Gordon

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
I live in the north, half-way between Milan and Garda Lake
Here is my beauty.... nice and fun car, but I think totally different from a 124

View attachment 80217
Que bella macchina bianca! Vedo ruote nero Supersport, Sparco? Io piace tutte cose Italiano...Pasta, l'edifici, il tempo a l'estate, I laghi, e tutti l'automobili da Fiat a Lamborghini! Siamo in vacanza in Italia, tre volte all'anno prima Covid. L'ultimo a November 2019 per Milano Autoclassica a Fiera Rho.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Que bella macchina bianca! Vedo ruote nero Supersport, Sparco? Io piace tutte cose Italiano...Pasta, l'edifici, il tempo a l'estate, I laghi, e tutti l'automobili da Fiat a Lamborghini! Siamo in vacanza in Italia, tre volte all'anno prima Covid. L'ultimo a November 2019 per Milano Autoclassica a Fiera Rho.
Ciao. Si, cerchi Sparco (ET30 in order not to use spacers with are not allowed by the law / per non usare distanziali che non sono ammessi dal codice della strada)! Complimenti per il tuo italiano! Non è una lingua facile!

Hey, I live in Bergamo =) We should go for a drive one day!
Why not! Però prima fammela comprare... se tutto va bene pensavo di fare l'acquisto in primavera
Ti scrivo in privato!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts