Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My name is Bruno and I've had my '17 Bianco Gelato Classica for about a month and a half and it has been a dream come true for me! I have customized my 124 with the help of the awesome guys at 500 Madness in Signal Hill, just outside of Long Beach. Once the odometer read over 500 miles I took my baby in for some upgrades. They installed a MaxFlow Intake, GFB Diverter Valve, Bonalume Blow Off Plate and Madness Go Pedal. While I was there, I learned that they had a mid pipe and quad tip exhaust lying around the shop off of a 124 Abarth from a customer who upgraded to an aftermarket system. I was happy to take it off their hands and replace the toy twin pipes that the Classica comes with. The Abarth mid pipe is unresonated and the muffler has less baffling. The car sounds great and every time I drive it I find myself wearing a **** eating grin from ear to ear. I'm happy to join and share your excitement in owning an incredible modern Italian sports car!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congrats. I had Madness Signal Hill install my Wilwood 6 piston brakes as well as a few cosmetic upgrades. Some muffler work might be my next step. Madness must be getting sick of white 124's, lol, because I know of at least three others who have had work done there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts