Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to the 124 scene. Bought mine about a month ago after trading in my Abarth 595 Competizione.

:cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome, UK members are slowly increasing.
Did you get a good deal on your trade? My local West Wales dealer still has the 2 Abarth 124's he took delivery of in late Oct/early Nov! Now with at least £2k off the list price.

I see from your other posting you have already started to 'improve' your car.

Danny

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations.

Haven't gotten to see you're recent posts as of yet but I'll definitely take a look. In a nut shell though, what have you gotten done and what are the future plans??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome, you're actually not so far from me. I've yet to see another spider in the UK outside of the forecourt. Let us know what you've done so far...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Newod, yes i was really happy with the 595, i'd spent a fortune on it from new and it was pumping out 220bhp. Went to the local Abarth dealer just for a look at the 124, he offered me just under 18k for the 595 against a trade in against the 124 which was 28k. Ex-demo with 1k miles and every optional extra added, i just had to have it .

Joe90 - Already started on upgrades and project stealth :)

Black wing mirror caps added, red tow bar eye removed and i vinyl wrapped the front red spoiler lip.
30mm H&R lowering springs.
BMC panel filter.
Blue spark tuning box (194bhp).
auto flash gearbox tuning mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts