Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been looking at the 124 Spider for a few months now debating on whether or not I should get one. (A little history of me. I've owned Mustangs, Camaros, a Pontiac Solstice, a BMW convertible and most recently a truck due to living for a few years in higher elevation and bad weather.) Last year I moved to West Chester and really no longer needed the truck. After a ton of due diligence, I decided on the Fiat. I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger though. This past weekend I was in West Palm Beach, Florida and drove past a car show. As luck would have it, they had a Fiat 124 Spider Abarth on display. Seeing one in person sold me. Yesterday I flew home from Florida and made a beeline to the dealer. I went with a fully loaded, Jet Black, 124 Spider Abarth. The only bad news is that the closest one was a few states away. Now I'm sitting here looking out my window at work just daydreaming about when my car will arrive.

Can anyone recommend any good local clubs in the Philadelphia area? When I had sports cars before, I would always hook up with the other local owners and go for drives in the country. It was great spending time with other enthusiasts. I've searched the web but can't really find anything.

Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's quite the change to go through to end up deciding on a 124.

One thing you could is always start a Philly Roll Call thread or something to see if anyone on here is available?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm sure there is a local Fiat club chapter. The local Alfa Romeo clubs that I have been with are fun and open to having Fiat Spiders join them. I don't think there are enough 2017 Fiat 124s out there to have formed local clubs, but it is only a matter of time/sales.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts