Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to what option/feature you discovered while just messing around with your Spyder?

We just picked ours up last night, so have not read anything or played with the info system. I'm wondering what people have found that they didn't know about.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cubby holes BEHIND the seats?!? Didn't see those! I'm guessing they're pretty small.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely checking them out tonight, thanks!

·
Registered
994 Posts
The switch that disables the passenger window switch :unsure:

Reactions: Harts and Mike34

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm curious to what option/feature you discovered while just messing around with your Spyder?

We just picked ours up last night, so have not read anything or played with the info system. I'm wondering what people have found that they didn't know about.
Large enough to locate the air-compressor/tire patch kit to... Netting more room in the truck.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wait. What??
I guess the kit in the trunk is may 2/3 the size of a old school lunchbox. The cubby is perfectly sized to hold it, along with a pair of mechanics gloves, a cheap harbor freight plug kit and a rag. Not decided what to put in the other side. Maybe the owners manual.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Lots !!!!
Cubby holes behind each seat.
12v socket in passenger footwell.
Coin slot in centre console.
I did not know about the coin slot.

Reactions: Brian Myers

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
How about the bracket to hold the tire jack you'll later purchase to go along with your plug kit? It's found behind a panel on the passenger side of the trunk. :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
  • Notch for stowing the towing eye behind the tire repair kit.
  • My engine cover not branded as MultiAir.
  • That my tires were fine, just needed to reset/calibrate the TPMS system after setting tire pressures properly.
  • Body color insert in taillights.
  • LED headlights being servo-controlled.
  • You can push the top latch into a different position when re-closing so it doesn't scrape the header.
  • That the trick to stowing the top while seated is to quickly push it down in one swift motion vs. trying to press it down slowly until it latches.
  • The little rubber switch under the trunk lid to open it (vs. the fob or dash button).
  • That I could add nav to my nav-ready system for $60 from Amazon.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Ameridan has the Amazon link and gets the influencer credit. (y)

1 - 20 of 180 Posts