Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Clasica
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I am a FIATaholic... and an Alfaholic as well. I've been into FIATs for around 18 years and have owned numerous Spiders, x1/9s and even a Strada very briefly. As far as new FIATs go I have an Abarth 500 and a 4C. Yes, I count the 4C as FIAT since the last real Alfa was made in 1985 ;)
I hope to add a new 124 to the stable within a couple of years.

I kinda sorta run the Austin chapter of FIAT Club America, so if you're in the central Texas area please let me know. We have our monthly meeting coming up this Saturday.

Nice little forum you all have here. Pretty impressed with a few of the technical discussions I found while googling...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome aboard, @DanB! Hang around here long enough and you'll be itching to get that 124 sooner rather than later.

Reactions: DanB

·
830 Posts
Hey Dan, welcome to the forum. Sounds like we have some common interests in FIATs. I have Spiders, new and classic and an X1/9 I have owned for almost 30 years.

Also, work for Auto Ricambi out of Dallas. We have everything you need for the new and classic Spiders.

·
Registered
534 Posts
We have everything you need for the new and classic Spiders.
Oh yeah - when are you going to get the red vent trim back in stock? >:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome Dan,

A fellow Italian car tragic !!!! I am also an Italian car tragic !!!! I just think that there is this fundamental immeasurable quality about Italian Cars that is addictive and applies from the most humble Bambino right up to the most exclusive Ferrari. My first car was a Fiat 850 Sport (with high compression Abarth pistons BTW), followed by a Fiat 128 3P, followed by another Fiat 128 3P, followed by an Alfa 33, followed by a Citroen Xantia (hey, there was a time that no new Italian cars were available here in Australia, at least the Xantia was designed by Bertone) followed by 13 years in an Alfa 156 Selepeed. And now I drive an Alfa Giulietta QV and my “Babies” – an Abarth 5oo that I have had since 2011 and my 2017 A124

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome, DanB!

·
830 Posts
Reactions: rfreschner

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You won't be disappointed with the spider!

·
830 Posts
Beautiful x1/9! Is that front spoiler something Auto Ricambi stocks?
For the X1/9? No, sadly, we only support Spiders, new and classic. The front spoiler on the X is a custom job.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts