Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2017 124 Classica a couple weeks ago. 3800 miles. I love this car. So far I've modified the miata door sills with carbon fiber veneer. Replaced OEM wind screen with clear one. So much classier. Now for a transmission flush and exhausts tips. Thanks for all the great suggestions and guidance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Hi and Welcome, sounds like you already have a plan.....first time I've heard of anyone changing out the windscreen though I have to say.....did you have problems with the special clips behind it ? Enjoy, Cheers
ron

Reactions: Hopeunme

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think he means the wind defector! I also changed to clear perspex and it makes a much bigger difference than I thought. Visibility and less buffeting in the cabin..

OP - great car!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I think he means the wind defector! I also changed to clear perspex and it makes a much bigger difference than I thought. Visibility and less buffeting in the cabin..

OP - great car!
Ahhh, Now I understand, Cheers "A"

Reactions: Hopeunme

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and Welcome, sounds like you already have a plan.....first time I've heard of anyone changing out the windscreen though I have to say.....did you have problems with the special clips behind it ? Enjoy, Cheers
ron
No problems, just pull straight up and it comes out. The seat bezels will be a different story lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts