Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
If it was April 01, would had been a good April fool joke.>:)

It was nice try.

When I showed my Abarth with the Scorpion badge on the front grill, the dealer liked so much he gave me an Abarth CAP and asked me to make one for his car.

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
The Ferrari people will not be happy. They don't even like it when people put Ferrari badges on Fiat Dinos, which do have Ferrari engines.

Greg

·
Registered
72 Posts
shocking...

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Abarth have done a Tributo Ferrari version (and a Tributo Maserati version) of the 500 and even pitched it at Ferrari owners as an "everyday" car. Don't be surprised if you see a Tributo Ferrari 124 someday.

·
Registered
560 Posts
It was inevitable. And disgusting. :eek:
best regards,
Pete
So someone just sticks a bunch of Ferrari badges on it and its a tribute? complete with Pininfarina on the dash and stallions on the wheels. I love our cars - and even joked to some people that it was a little Ferrari when I first bought it - but this seems like a such a way to scam people.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Abarth have done a Tributo Ferrari version (and a Tributo Maserati version) of the 500 and even pitched it at Ferrari owners as an "everyday" car. Don't be surprised if you see a Tributo Ferrari 124 someday.
True Dat !!

TBH I am hanging out for the Tributo Abarth Ferrari 812 Superfast

·
Registered
575 Posts
There are still some people out there that like "Spinnerz" so I wouldn't be surprised. But apparently he did this just as a troll joke thing

·
Super Moderator
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I saw some just the other day . . .

There are still some people out there that like "Spinnerz" so I wouldn't be surprised. But apparently he did this just as a troll joke thing
an clapped-out Lincoln Town Care with a peeling padded top, and 20 inch wheels. I'd bet the driver had more in the spinnerz and rimz and tirez than the value of the car. There is a place I know of in Austin that will take your pink slip as collateral on a loan for these goodies.
Anyhow, I'll see what the eBay people do. I logged a complaint about copyright infringement after receiving an obscene reply from the seller about the car details. I just don't find some things "cute" anymore.
best regards,
Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts