Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am trying to get an idea how many 2020 Lusso models were produced in red with saddle interior.
Chime in and lets try to get total numbers for 2020.
How about other model years in red?

·
Registered
19 Posts
2018 Lusso - Red/Saddle with manual transmission here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello All,
I am trying to get an idea how many 2020 Lusso models were produced in red with saddle interior.
Chime in and lets try to get total numbers for 2020.
How about other model years in red?
Shame there's not FCA database accessible where this data resides. I have the same question for my 2020 Lusso, Mare Blue, saddle interior with 6 speed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've wondered as well - ang have had no luck in my albeit limited searches.
Thought about writing FCA -
Mine is a 2018 Lusso in Mare Blue Metallic - with the Red Top package. Ivory interior etc.
If has any suggestions please post.
Funny - I've only had the car about a week and I haven't seen another one yet. I have received a ton of looks, side glances and questions.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Shame there's not FCA database accessible where this data resides. I have the same question for my 2020 Lusso, Mare Blue, saddle interior with 6 speed.
There almost certainly is, but not public.

·
Registered
66 Posts
There almost certainly is, but not public.
Well if it's not public, then to me, it doesn't exists. I've tried to contact dealers, but they're no help and soon there won't be any dealers either

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well if it's not public, then to me, it doesn't exists. I've tried to contact dealers, but they're no help and soon there won't be any dealers either
Perhaps Stellantis will recognize the potential to have that information available, not unlike other makes have done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Perhaps Stellantis will recognize the potential to have that information available, not unlike other makes have done.
I'd be willing to pay a nominal fee to access the data for my car. It's not like I need (or want) a password for any extended time. They could bundle a data package of many parameters, 1 of xx many, build start date, build completion date, engine start date, boat load date, etc. We have an avid owner's group world wide that may want "born on" data and uniqueness info. Seems like a business case to me.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Agreed. I can't even find total sales by country. This is all I've found so far:
Total Sales (approx.): 15,000 in the U.S.; 1,500 in Canada; 24,000 in Europe; 3,000 in Japan; 690 in Australia; ?? elsewhere
Hi "Dan"...If it helps...see thread, " How Many Left....Annual UK Report (US & Canada Added), Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso: Red with black interior
8 Posts
I have a red hypnotique! Just picked it up in outside of Ottawa last month!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts