Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Seeing as how I started this thread, I'll update.

Model year 2017, driven spring, summer, fall in nice weather and garaged winters. Just crossed 15,000 miles. No problems, other than the obligatory wear on the seat bolster. Not too bad though and I'm careful entering and exiting the vehicle. I did have a flat, and bent a rim (which I replaced) but that's just bad luck. I've been lucky with the paint, no scratches, dings, or chips. She looks showroom new!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Model year 2019, Lusso 6-speed stickshift, purchased new Feb 2019 ....... Now 34,440 miles...

Pleasure use only, numerous trips of 700 + one-way miles.............. No problems at all
steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
57,000 and counting on my 2017 Fiat Spider Abarth. I use it as my daily commute about 110miles roundtrip mondays to friday and every other saturday. Just finished emailing FCA case manager about reimbursement on my rental because the car broke down twice already both concerning burnt exhaust valve on cylinder 3. Both took forever to get fixed in Ramsey NJ. Also one time there was a oil leak and was fixed as well under warranty. Already 3 times in the dealer service department.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Interesting side note. Consumer Report lists the MX-5 as the most reliable car on the road this past year.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Which seats, base, sport, Recaro?
Lusso leather seats. I adjusted how I get in and out of the seat and it hasn't gotten much worse since.

Reactions: rexracerx9
101 - 106 of 106 Posts