Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi just wondering if you have the Mopar link to order the carbon roof and costs? Thank you.
Hi I'm in the UK and used:
I paid £3500, there was a promotion running.

The part number is: 52101279

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi I'm in the UK and used:
I paid £3500, there was a promotion running.

The part number is: 52101279
Thank you so much for the link. I’ll be paying in AUD so that’s a sizeable amount$$ I’ll check it out. Cheers

·
Registered
126 Posts
No problem, they aren't cheap but the materials and finish is great.
Yes I remember seeing them on the German Mopar site 4600 euros, they look great. If they were in Australian dollars I’d have no hesitation.
When you have it fitted I’d love to see how it looks from inside and out. I think they are a great option especially for winter & if you intend to keep your car long term.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I remember seeing them on the German Mopar site 4600 euros, they look great. If they were in Australian dollars I’d have no hesitation.
When you have it fitted I’d love to see how it looks from inside and out. I think they are a great option especially for winter & if you intend to keep your car long term.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh wow it looks brilliant! I have a white Abarth 124, I think it would look just as good, but the grey looks fantastic. You definitely need two people to fit it. Thank you for sharing these pics!
No problem at all, I think the contrast with white would look amazing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I wish there was someone out there manufacturing the windshield trims in carbon fiber to match the hardtop. But perhaps the trims need to be plastic to allow more flex in the installation...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish there was someone out there manufacturing the windshield trims in carbon fiber to match the hardtop. But perhaps the trims need to be plastic to allow more flex in the installation...
I know what you mean I was hoping to get some dark ones to replace the silver

61 - 70 of 70 Posts