Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
124 newbie here. I don't know much about auto mechanics, but I look forward to learning! I have had my 2019 Spider Classics manual transmission for 3 months.
I welcome tips and suggestions for mods and upgrades.

·
Banned
3,050 Posts
124 newbie here. I don't know much about auto mechanics, but I look forward to learning! I have had my 2019 Spider Classics manual transmission for 3 months.
I welcome tips and suggestions for mods and upgrades.
Welcome! In Austin as well. Bought the car in Feb 2020.

Manual Abarth. Join the local club:Austin FIAT Club

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome! Had some fun times in Austin when I lived in San Antonio for a bit in 1975. We used to run up to Austin on occasion. Good memories.

Reactions: A Cordova

·
Vendor
669 Posts
Hello A Cordova, Welcome to the forums!

This is a great source for information about your new FIAT 124, with many knowledgeable members and loads of advice.

We have a shop just outside of Austin on HWY 71 in Spicewood, and would like to invite you to cruise out sometime and see our showroom with our modified 124.

Congratulations on the new ride and happy tuning!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Gang.....A Classica" eh,well that's a very good start if you want to "Mod" and make it your own, as I did "Brexit Mods" thread. I hung a about this site and 21st Century 124 Spider website watching and thinking, decided what I wanted to do and in what order and the lads here were more than helpful with examples and info, now I should think some would like to see me hung! Anyway, you "have" to post the photos, it's obligatory (almost) ,look forward to reading and seeing your journey develope, cheers
ron

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here. my suggestion first mod should be GFB DV+ and I'm sure most of the forum will agree

Reactions: Brexit ! and Arthur

·
Super Moderator
999 Posts
Hello A,
Its nice to know there is another 124 in the area. We’re pretty scarce!
The local Fiat club are nice folks, do stop by the FB group and join. Meets are once a month at Topnotch on Burnet. Hope to see you there.
A visit to 500 Madness is worthwhile too. Very nice folks, l met Boris, the owner and his charming family the day l stopped by. It’s a nice drive.
best regards
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts