Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Vanity Plate with the California classic black with gold lettering looks very good with my Abarth Red and Black color scheme. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
My license plate.

Attachments

·
776 Posts
Here is ours for the Auto Ricambi 124 Spider Abarth...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Brett,
I'd love to see other pictures of your car with the heritage stripe and the red striping(?). I have the aluminum abarth and have been thinking about getting the heritage stripe.

·
776 Posts
Don't want to derail the thread but here are a few...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ca Kid and Dave755, how long did it take for you to receive your black plates? I ordered mine two months ago. DMV says that it may take up for 5 months to get it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ca Kid and Dave755, how long did it take for you to receive your black plates? I ordered mine two months ago. DMV says that it may take up for 5 months to get it.
About 10 to 12 weeks. Cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How does your Vanity Plate look?

Received my CA plates approximately 3 weeks from delivery date of April 14, 2017. Really like the 124ZOOM. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How does your Vanity Plate look?

Wow...I wonder why mine are taking so long.
I need to clarify my prior post. I purchased my Vanity Plate through the Southern California Auto Club AAA for $50. last November as that was when my first Abarth was to arrive. That Studio went out of business, and I was back to square one. I just don't recall how long it took for the Vanity Plate to arrive, but the local AAA office said they would hold it until my new plates arrived from CA DMV. The new plates arrived in about two weeks from Abarth delivery and I went into the local AAA office and swapped those plates for the Vanity Plate they were holding.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I need to clarify my prior post. I purchased my Vanity Plate through the Southern California Auto Club AAA for $50. last November as that was when my first Abarth was to arrive. That Studio went out of business, and I was back to square one. I just don't recall how long it took for the Vanity Plate to arrive, but the local AAA office said they would hold it until my new plates arrived from CA DMV. The new plates arrived in about two weeks from Abarth delivery and I went into the local AAA office and swapped those plates for the Vanity Plate they were holding.
Ah ok. I ordered mine on-line. Ugh. Should have done so at AAA as well. Was just there taking care of putting the car in both of our names. *Face palm*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts