Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I feel like I could have written this paragraph(not really but...) its how I think/describe the car.

"...the front-end of the FIAT 124 Spider encapsulates the essence of its classic predecessor in a modern and bold package – broad and muscular but also elegant and perfectly proportioned. The profile view is pure classic roadster, with its long wheelbase, a cockpit hunkered low near the driven rear axle and a long bonnet, all tied elegantly together by a horizontal line that emerges from the front wing, kicking up over the rear haunch and flowing toward the tail lamp, aping the distinctive bodywork of the original FIAT 124 Spider..."

Good Press Release/Article to reminisce on...

I'm sure its OLD news to most but fun to read. Such big plans...

Have a great Monday!

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
I feel like I could have written this paragraph(not really but...) its how I think/describe the car.

"...the front-end of the FIAT 124 Spider encapsulates the essence of its classic predecessor in a modern and bold package – broad and muscular but also elegant and perfectly proportioned. The profile view is pure classic roadster, with its long wheelbase, a cockpit hunkered low near the driven rear axle and a long bonnet, all tied elegantly together by a horizontal line that emerges from the front wing, kicking up over the rear haunch and flowing toward the tail lamp, aping the distinctive bodywork of the original FIAT 124 Spider..."

Good Press Release/Article to reminisce on...
View attachment 81878

I'm sure its OLD news to most but fun to read. Such big plans...

Have a great Monday!
Hi Mickey.....That's what's so good about being "a newby"...it's all exciting stuff and NO, I for one have not seen that one before, but still gets my juices flowing and that photo...lovely. Glad to see you are making your mark here and getting fully involved with the Forum, just how I did it and got to say.....have never looked back, Great Forum and even better Boys and Girls (from all over) sharing the FUN, Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mickey.....That's what's so good about being "a newby"...it's all exciting stuff and NO, I for one have not seen that one before, but still gets my juices flowing and that photo...lovely. Glad to see you are making your mark here and getting fully involved with the Forum, just how I did it and got to say.....have never looked back, Great Forum and even better Boys and Girls (from all over) sharing the FUN, Cheers
ron
yes it’s like I just landed on your planet… And what are these “female” beings you speak of...🤪

·
Registered
93 Posts
ron
I'm with Brexit, I have not seen that before. Thank you for sharing. I'm still learning about these wonderful little drop-tops.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess June 7th (1996) will soon be a Spider Memorial Day every year...or it should be. :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts