Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELLO to all i dont have the car yet but i like to buy one next year and like to ask a few questions...

What is the engine rpm at 70 miles in 6th gear in a manual trans?
How loud is the car on a higway with the closed roof compared to a regular sedan vehicle is it very bad on a long trip what is your experience?
I have read that here the red color has a soft clear coat how come other colors are ok kind of strange no?

I stopped at the dealer to see the car in person they had it in red and a silver one the car is gorgeous i love the red color,
I think the car looks more expensive than it is.
In my opinion soo much better looking than the mazda it has this classic look...

I love the long hood looks like the BMW Z4 has it as well ....the proportions just rigth fiat really nailed it i think...

I like to get one with recaro seats bose sound and LED lamps all around hopefully next year i can choose this options individually ... oh and the abarth version

One more thing how is the abarth exhust sounds on the highway does it have a annoying sound at a constant speed?

Thanks!
ENJOY YOURS!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
at 120 kph it revs about 3k to 3.1k rpm in 6th gear. manual

·
Registered
483 Posts
with the factory exhaust, the note is really tame. the highway noise is really low for a convertible (the interior lining on the top really reduces the noise at speed). if you are expecting luxury car quiet, it's not gonna happen, this is after all a sports car. the comfort is a lot nicer than expected...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts