Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

I think I'm in love

1571 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Cannoli
After reading quite a bit of this forum I finally pulled the trigger and got my spider on Monday, I didn't realize how different a driving experience it would be with the top down, absolutely incredible.
Reactions: 5
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Congratulations. After 8 months, I’m still in the honeymoon phase.

Pics?
Reactions: 2
thats such good news, I hope this feeling never goes away
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
See less See more
View attachment 92345
Nice colour,have fun 😉
One of best kept secrets, for driving fun.
Reactions: 1
Congratulations and Welcome! 9000 miles on my Abarth now, and it is still providing a constant huge grin! Happy Spidering, Best, s
Had mine a year and still wet my pants every time I start the engine! :)
  • Haha
the fun stops when you sell it. Don't sell it!
View attachment 92345
Rest assured .......... IT DOESN'T!
Rest assured .......... IT DOESN'T!
@2020 Nordamericano is absolutely correct! Driving my Spider this afternoon, beautiful day with the top down on the back roads, I thought to myself "This car just gets better every time I drive it. EVERY time!". Happy Spidering folks! Best, s
I finished work last night at 00.20 it was 17 degrees so roof down stereo up. It was a bit chilly so just put the heating on. Just love driving with the roof down whenever I can.
Nice colour,have fun 😉
Im almost a year into ownership and every time i see my car i still go 😍😍😍
Im almost a year into ownership and every time i see my car i still go 😍😍😍
You're gonna be goin' 😍😍😍 after you've owned it two years, trust me. I've owned my Abarth just shy of two years and still randomly open the door to the garage just so I can look at that beautiful automobile. And as mentioned in another thread I make no bones about turning around to look when walking away after parking, whether on the street or in parking lots. If I didn't love it I wouldn't have bought it!
You're gonna be goin' 😍😍😍 after you've owned two years, trust me. I've owned my Abarth just shy of two years and still randomly open the door to the garage just so I can look at the beautiful automobile. And as mentioned in another thread I make no bone about turning around to look when walking away after parking, whether on the street or in parking lots. If I didn't love it I wouldn't have bought it!
I have always said, if you park your car and dont look back to admire it, you bought the wrong car…
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.