Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get a sense of what I am talking about, here is a video of the Abarth with the optional MOPAR blowoff valve:

Are there any products out there that could give a similar sound. I know it doesn't provide performance benefits per se, but I am a big fan of the sound!

·
Vendor
3,124 Posts
An intake with an open element filter will give you that sound with stock valve. That said, the forge valve with the adapter plate will give you that sound, and it's a very high quality part. It's also expensive, which is why I mention the intake option, which I hear is coming soon.

Greg

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just installed the cat back magnaflow exhaust and i would like to know if anyone install it and if he had any problems with one of the covers?
Resurrecting a dead w year old topic with a question that isn’t relevant isn’t going to get you the answers you want.
Use the search bar and research your topic.
Haven't found anything. Can you send a link for a topic u could use?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Haven't found anything. Can you send a link for a topic u could use?
@Jesus Santa
I typed Magnaflow into the search bar at the top of the page and this is what came up.(Click Link Below)
https://www.124spider.org/forum/gtsearch.php?q=magnaflow
Ask your question in one of these threads and you will get first hand responses from people that have installed it before.
Make your posts in a relevant thread and you will get responses that will be useful if you post in a blow off valve thread about exhaust your going to confuse people.
If you dont see a thread that suits the post you want to make start a new thread of your own with your topic and a detailed explanation of what you are doing or looking to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts