Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, come on! This sort of favoritism has no place in an automotive forum. Members here will see right through this kind of manipulation.

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now, if the forum has nothing to do with the chosen Captcha then I withdraw my statement about favoritism and apologize. In that case it is still manipulative and shouldn't happen on a forum, the manipulation is just being done elsewhere.

Greg

·
Administrator
401 Posts
The Captcha is randomized through it's own server and ad servers. It has nothing to do with a forum, the use of ad scripting keeps it from being bot hacked thus helping to limit spam

Kyle

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Captcha is randomized through it's own server and ad servers. It has nothing to do with a forum, the use of ad scripting keeps it from being bot hacked thus helping to limit spam

Kyle
Thank you Kyle for answering. It's now clear you or the forum have nothing to do with this. The captcha is not random however, in this case the captcha is itself an ad.

Greg

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think most of the captcha's are ads aren't they? I know Geico seems to be prevalent in these.

Thank you Kyle for answering. It's now clear you or the forum have nothing to do with this. The captcha is not random however, in this case the captcha is itself an ad.

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts