So here is the problem. Living in snow country, I want to time my new car delivery right. I want to order a pretty standard 124 Spider Abarth. No fancy color, red or black, with manual tranny and the comfort/safety package. Brembo brakes look cool but are pretty pricey so I'll not opt for them (it's an Abarth...who needs brakes anyway http://www.124spider.org/forum/images/124Spider/smilies/tango_face_smile.png.) I'm looking at next summer for delivery. My question to you guys and gals is do you think I should order one next winter with delivery time being what it is, or take a chance that I might be able to locate one within a reasonable distance and wait until next spring?