Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all newbe here just collected 2018 spider. I have seen videos of tweaks to the infotainment system and wondered if any UK owners have installed these. I have my system Firmeear is 56.xxx. I have I have also noticed I cannot adjust various options such as doors, doors turn etc. Is this normal or option related. On that note how can I view what options I may have. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I've installed the tweaks although the GPS speedo is still a bit intermittent and I might need to reapply the touch when moving tweak to get it working. I'm still pondering the Android Auto update, not long ago installed the last free satnav map update and not expecting to pay for any further updates...

Welcome @Rickw !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've installed the tweaks although the GPS speedo is still a bit intermittent and I might need to reapply the touch when moving tweak to get it working. I'm still pondering the Android Auto update, not long ago installed the last free satnav map update and not expecting to pay for any further updates...

Welcome @Rickw !
Hi what FW version did you have? Mine is a 2018 5.6 xxxx not sure of the rest I'd have to check.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
62 Posts
Hi all newbe here just collected 2018 spider. I have seen videos of tweaks to the infotainment system and wondered if any UK owners have installed these. I have my system Firmeear is 56.xxx. I have I have also noticed I cannot adjust various options such as doors, doors turn etc. Is this normal or option related. On that note how can I view what options I may have. Thanks for any help.
I've done a few simple ones to mine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.