Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this recently, Not really my style but it is different and stands out. What do you guys think about it?? Thought of any other designs you would like to put on your hoods ??

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's certainly an interesting choice of wrap. If I'm going to wrap the car in odd patterns, may as well go big and put on an optical illusion wrap, the kind where you see a hidden design if you stare at it long enough.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I kind of wished that the first series had flat hoods. Maybe someone will produce one in CF that could be painted to match the car, but a flat hood would have been cool in the intro series.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
"Interesting" is one word to describe it.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
That's certainly an interesting choice of wrap. If I'm going to wrap the car in odd patterns, may as well go big and put on an optical illusion wrap, the kind where you see a hidden design if you stare at it long enough.
Like a Magic Eye Hood Wrap?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can see it if I move it up and down on the screen.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
That Panda image goes 3D like a Magic Eye

·
Registered
243 Posts
That Panda one would be a fun wrap to put on a car if you're out of ideas. Didn't think to take off my glasses and had to stare at it for a while...
To each their own I say, just waiting for someone to stick on a spider decal. :D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
How about, instead of a panda, a scorpion, hidden in the illusion?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts