Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this won't appeal to the older crowd and I may be the youngest owner on this forum but I really enjoy interior LEDs. I've installed them in all of my cars and got my set I ordered today and installed them. The way they turned out is my favorite out of the now 4 sets I've done.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks great! Post info on what you used and how you installed! ��

·
Registered
609 Posts
I know this won't appeal to the older crowd and I may be the youngest owner on this forum but I really enjoy interior LEDs. I've installed them in all of my cars and got my set I ordered today and installed them. The way they turned out is my favorite out of the now 4 sets I've done.

You are correct.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love this!! Really would like to know what you used and how you installed. I think ambient lighting is needed. I'd like to have colors that change. Do these? My Mini Coupe had great lighting. Always set it to indigo blue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I love this!! Really would like to know what you used and how you installed. I think ambient lighting is needed. I'd like to have colors that change. Do these? My Mini Coupe had great lighting. Always set it to indigo blue.
Yes you can and you can select which color you want. Ordered them off of ledunderglow.com. It is where I get all of my lights from.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is hooked up using an add a fuse plugged into the accessory outlet fuse location in the interior fuse box located bottom left of the driver foot space. Had to remove the interior plastic to the door well and the plastic piece that is next to your left leg where the fuse panel is located to get a I think it was either a 12 or 13mm for the ground wire. Need a wire stripper and 1 ushaped end to attach to the ground wire that is then placed under the bolt that was loosened and then tightened. Control box was hid under the driver side dash and all functions are then controlled with the remote that comes with. Wires are run under the plastic trim pieces. This is a 4 light kit. Start under driver dash and then runs around the car to the passenger side of the vehicle behind the seats (where I found two hidden compartments that I didn't know about). There Is a light under each dash and on each of the door sills all attached using supplied 3m tape and tailed with the adhesion promoter that is sold separate. 4 lights total.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts