My salesman called to say that the local dealership (Daytona area) will be receiving a show room model of the 124 Spider about a week from now, around the beginning of April. They are having a Grand Opening of a showroom for the Maseratis and Alfa Romeros and will have a Spider on hand for that. I don't know if it will stay there or just be around for the party. Anyway, I'll get to see one. Surely it wont be long before the full information will be out, no? BTW, I do plan to hold off until Car and Driver does a First Ride or a full road test but does anyone know if, in a situation like this, one must always pay the MSRP? I'm thinking, I'd put a deposit down if I could get something off. Any hope for that?