1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
ouch... Three Lessons I Learned From Crashing The Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, Like An A..hole

just like an A$$h0Le

Reactions: hefbadr

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ha! I bought the same car from Manhattan Fiat!
I live 30 miles north of NYC. Still haven't seen another.
And I love that.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I wonder what they will do with those nice red leather seats.... I wanted that option, but none were available.... anywhere

·
Registered
468 Posts
Full disclosure, I didn't get those.
Still happy as a clam.

Reactions: Robtec

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder what they will do with those nice red leather seats.... I wanted that option, but none were available.... anywhere
I have the red seats. I ordered the car with them, and I suspect that the red seats are the main reason I had to wait over 10 months for the car.

I am glad I have them, I added, the red dash vents, black leather boots and armrest cover with double red stripes from Redline, and the red and black checked Coco Mats. I think that it all ties in nicely with the red mirror caps and front lower facia trim.

Worth the wait.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have the red seats. I ordered the car with them, and I suspect that the red seats are the main reason I had to wait over 10 months for the car.

I am glad I have them, I added, the red dash vents, black leather boots and armrest cover with double red stripes from Redline, and the red and black checked Coco Mats. I think that it all ties in nicely with the red mirror caps and front lower facia trim.

Worth the wait.
Where id you git the coco mats?

·
Registered
872 Posts
ouch... Three Lessons I Learned From Crashing The Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, Like An A..hole

just like an A$$h0Le
Ran out of talent, if there was any to begin with. We all make mistakes. This driver doesn't belong behind a wheel at anyhing reaching the limit.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thank you, I ordered the #51 Coco pattern.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, I ordered the #51 Coco pattern.
You're welcome... I almost got those myself. I was a bit concerned about the checker pattern being a little over the top, but I am happy with them.

The mats are really well made. I think you will like them.

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
350 Posts
You're welcome... I almost got those myself. I was a bit concerned about the checker pattern being a little over the top, but I am happy with them.

I like the red check, but with the red car, I thought it would be a bit too much ;)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I like the red check, but with the red car, I thought it would be a bit too much
My car is pearl white with the red lip and mirror caps. I may have overdone the red in the interior though. The coco mats, dash vents, double red striped boots and armrest cover. My wife thinks it's over the top... I like it.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts