·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all 👋

Jay Tee here from London 🇬🇧

Recently drove to Milan for the Abarth Days 2019 event alongside Abarth UK 🦂

I’m on Instagram.com/Jay_7ee 📺

⏯ You might have seen some of my YouTube vids before also @ YouTube.com/JayTee124

❤ Would love to connect with all fellow 124 owners and those who are 200hp+ as this is my aim.

⚙ So far I have the following mod list:
18” OZ ULTRALEGGERA wheels, Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, H&R -30mm lowering springs, LED bulbs all round, Smoked side repeaters from Blinkerhaus, Record Monza exhaust (valve fixed open), Tork 200 cell sports cat, BMC air filter, GFB DV+, custom remap by Tune4Performance.

⁉ Feel free to drop a question or comment below - loads of pics on my Instagram account and if you follow me I usually always follow back 😉 obviously a few silly vids on YouTube. Enjoy ✔

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
So, you added all that stuff without saying a single thing about it here on the forums?! Blimey, kids these days, going off and doing their own thing...

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
So, you added all that stuff without saying a single thing about it here on the forums?! Blimey, kids these days, going off and doing their own thing...
He added it to a list...lol

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Abarth Custom
1,276 Posts
Welcome aboard. Following!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice YouTube Videos! (y)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome - been following you on IG for a while, good to see you here.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Welcome. Great looking car. Just curious, what does the 4 degrees of rear camber do for you?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome. Great looking car. Just curious, what does the 4 degrees of rear camber do for you?
Hi, Welcome JayTee124.....I would also like to know the benefits of a 4 degree rear camber please?
The settings I got from the experts who write here are ( if I remember correctly) FRONT Camber 1-2, Toe in 1/32nd each side and a Caster of 6. Rear Camber 1-2, Toe in of 1/32nd also, so a rear camber of 4 is interesting........
I carried out a series of mods (Brexit Mods) after spending many hours reading and digesting some of the excellent articles and advice's within these pages and on 21st Century 124 site and the smile has spread into a wide grin as the Spider now handles and stops as God intended it to, sounds excellent with that Goodwin dual tip exhaust purr and looks the dogs on the lowered Eibachs, however.........still awaiting (4 months} my forged 17" BBS diamond black Le Mans alloys..........I never realised that the demand would be so great for these beauties that such a long wait in the UK would be the case, it seems all UK suppliers have the same problem obtaining these wheels. I spoke with BBS Germany who said that you can order direct from BBS Japan for anyone not already on a waiting list.....
Looking forward to my BBS alloys and that response as to why a 4 degree rear camber , Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.......🎅

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey all 👋

Jay Tee here from London 🇬🇧

Recently drove to Milan for the Abarth Days 2019 event alongside Abarth UK 🦂

View attachment 74239 I’m on Instagram.com/Jay_7ee 📺

⏯ You might have seen some of my YouTube vids before also @ YouTube.com/JayTee124

❤ Would love to connect with all fellow 124 owners and those who are 200hp+ as this is my aim.

⚙ So far I have the following mod list:
18” OZ ULTRALEGGERA wheels, Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, H&R -30mm lowering springs, LED bulbs all round, Smoked side repeaters from Blinkerhaus, Record Monza exhaust (valve fixed open), Tork 200 cell sports cat, BMC air filter, GFB DV+, custom remap by Tune4Performance.

⁉ Feel free to drop a question or comment below - loads of pics on my Instagram account and if you follow me I usually always follow back 😉 obviously a few silly vids on YouTube. Enjoy ✔
Hello my British friend. Yes I have seen your videos. I am making over 200 whp. Plans for more. Torque 1+ tune, gfb diverter valve, Goodwin full exhaust, Afe Intake. LA CA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for your comments.

The camber on rear is to provide grub around twisty turns on track and street vs straight lines. You get more tyre contact at extreme points when you need it. I also benefit from less contact when wanting to have fun and lose traction for drifting.

Quick update to my car:

So yesterday I spent the whole day at my tuner’s garage - many of you from the UK will have heard of Tony ‘the master’ at Tune4Performance.

Firstly, I had all four Brembo brake pads replaced as after three years they were due. Immediate improvement to stopping power and interestingly the standard pads were not Brembo branded.

Secondly, the Tork Motorsports sports cat was fitted over four hours and a new custom tune added to the car.

Let me be clear. The car sounds INSANE. I have a few vids, need to figure out how to post them here or may just upload to YouTube.

Sadly however, I’m only at 195BHP (vs my 200+ target).

This is a less aggressive bottom end tune however brings in turbo more smooothly and allows better power at 1.5 boost.

Overall figures:

195bhp
220torque

Tony has also added pops and bangs that combined with the sports cat and Monza exhaust fully open can only be described as Satan cracking a whip whilst whistling and making it repeatedly thunder 😈

Happy Xmas 🎄

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That’s Bertie’s beast, he’s also the founder of the abarth owners club on Facebook and Instagram

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sadly however, I’m only at 195BHP (vs my 200+ target).
Was that at the wheels or at the crank? If at the wheels, it's a pretty good number.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts