Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Hi and Welcome......Your 124 Lusso certainly looks..."The Business". Tan seats match well and the Spider looks proud...I bet you are excited. Take a peep at "124 Spider Basic Ownership Rules....some of" in general discussions, we (The Lads) had a discussion about what we considered would help new owners and the above is the "Edited" version, look out for "Aldo's" contribution....very helpful. Cheers
ron

Reactions: AnneNC

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
330 Posts
Looks really good with the brown/tan interior. Enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Looks great. Glad to have you on the forum. hope you enjoy it as much as we do over here.

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
411 Posts
Nice looking car...from Texas, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love that!! That gray/tan combination is my favorite on the 124. It makes it look luxurious -- much more expensive than it actually is!

·
Registered
2017 Lusso
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick question - how do I update my profile with the year/trim info? I clicked around, but couldn't find instructions.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Up to picture on right click, down to profile for you and choose or down to signature to give details of spider on screen below your entries, it's all from that right top picture area, cheers
ron

·
Registered
2017 Lusso
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Up to picture on right click, down to profile for you and choose or down to signature to give details of spider on screen below your entries, it's all from that right top picture area, cheers
ron
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I am east of you near New Bern. Lots of spiders in your area

1 - 20 of 26 Posts