Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Just closed on this beauty… excited to join this group!

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  2020 Nordamericano 
#1 ·
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

Just closed on this 2020 Abarth. Excited about the new adventure and hoping to lean on all of you as I learn!…

See less See more
#12 ·
Hey, Doc. Great taste ;)

#17 ·
Your car is gorgeous, I had such a hard time picking a colour all of them look good. I watched a guy from the UK do a YouTube video of his spider, it was the same colour as yours and had the heritage stripe. Man did that look good. Made me feel like I choose the wrong colour the first time around.😂 Enjoy your new car it’s a blast stock or modded.

#19 ·
Welcome aboard. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV, but I do love to operate with my able assistant "Sophia". We carve up the country roads here in central Indiana and so far have never lost a patient.

#20 ·
Congratulations Doc. I have a 2020 Abarth in the same color. Got it last year. What you'll find is that the more you drive it, the more it reveals itself as a true sports car. You'll also find that you develop a strong affection for it that grows over time and is amplified by surfing through forums like this. If you see another one on the road, you get as excited as a five--year-old does over an ice cream cone. You chortle and sneer at mortals driving mundane convertibles like Mustangs and Z4s and Boxters, you laugh at the ostentatious display of Jag and Aston Martin roadsters. You start taking completely unnecessary drives, top down, in bad weather, to buy things you don't need, and you fantasize about escaping your daily routine and driving Route 66 all the way to Santa Monica. You look at pictures of the car in exotic settings. You begin to think the car is sentient and more than just a mechanical thing. It's consuming. Good luck.

#21 ·
.....I find myself so much more attuned to my wifes needs with offers such as these: "Hey, Honey, let me take that letter to the post office" or, "Dang, we're almost out of capers."

Reactions: Scajacuada
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.