Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taken a few weeks to find a place and set it all up, but today I finally got it done. My Grigio Argento Abarth has never looked better! Only took about 4 hours to do, now I'm just debating if I get the mirrors or not.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/d1alx

If anyone is wondering, the side badges I got from 500 Madness, along with the stubby antenna.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
That came out great.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Get the red mirrors.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Can we ask how much it cost? And, you didn't have a picture of the back. Did the wrap (I'm assuming a wrap) include the sirius xm antenna and go over the back of the trunk lid?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks get Buster ...I was not sure if I liked the strip when I very first saw the car some months ago .....I LIKE THE STRIP!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Love it!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I like it. Planning on getting mine done in a few weeks. I have questions:

Is that Matt or satin? Do you have a name of the material? 3M?
Did the do the XM antenna (if you have that)?
Were they able to remove the front badge and wrap under it? I can't figure out how to get at the back of the badge - if I can figure out how to take the front grille off, it's cake.

Again, looks fantastic.

·
Registered
298 Posts
That looks awesome...congrats! I like the red accents and agree with others, go for the red mirrors. I'm looking for them myself. I've ordered the red tow hook cover, but am having trouble locating the red piece under the grill. Where did you find it?

Congrats again!

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
This looks great! I'm still in two minds whether I want to do it, but I think your car might just tip me over

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's taken a few weeks to find a place and set it all up, but today I finally got it done. My Grigio Argento Abarth has never looked better! Only took about 4 hours to do, now I'm just debating if I get the mirrors or not.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/d1alx

If anyone is wondering, the side badges I got from 500 Madness, along with the stubby antenna.
Looks very nice! I can not tell from the photos, did you do the trunk lid?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Does anyone else question the idea of a black hood on a turbo car used in a warm climate. I'm thinking it could agrevate the heat soak problem. What do You Think?

Paul

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You have to be proud. Nice looking ride. The red mirror caps are really a must. I'm still debating paint or wrap. I'm assuming yours is a wrap and it looks great. Need pictures of the back, if you could.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anyone else question the idea of a black hood on a turbo car used in a warm climate. I'm thinking it could agrevate the heat soak problem. What do You Think?

Paul
Well, the car does come in black from the factory and the hood is insulated. I don't think its going to be an issue - especially on a moving car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts