·
Registered
153 Posts
Love that white! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
View attachment 74704 View attachment 74705

Love the car! Also, love this forum! I got the Nav card for $38 on ebay, dropped it in and the Nav now works perfectly! Thanks so much!
Welcome to the group. Good looking spider! Keep us posted on your mods. And always more pictures please.

I just purchased a replacement for my totaled Mini from Kirkland, WA. Hope to have it delivered early next week.

Dan

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
White Lusso's unite.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi and Welcome.........To you Both !
This is indeed the "in" place for the "in" People.....you have just entered the world of exclusivity and friendship through the common bond of being the Extremely Clever Group of Folk who chose the 124 Spider .......Glad to see that you got the cheap Nav install and not the $$$ dealership one ! Enjoy and share, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the group. Good looking spider! Keep us posted on your mods. And always more pictures please.

I just purchased a replacement for my totaled Mini from Kirkland, WA. Hope to have it delivered early next week.

Dan
Your right around the corner from me. Got my Spider fixed there. Great staff!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Your right around the corner from me. Got my Spider fixed there. Great staff!
I‘m in Southern California. I made my purchase from a Kirkland dealer, since they were the only one with a Mini to my specs West of the Mississippi. You bought the right car. I liked my 2017 Abarth more than my 2018. It just seemed to be much more responsive.

Check my garage (showcase) for more details.

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts