Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Great looking car. Welcome to the forum - keep a close eye on your wallet - we love spending other people’s money in here 😉😀

·
Registered
60 Posts
They're lots of fun. Find a nice winding road and take it for a drive. Better yet, join your local Fiat car club and go with others and share the thrill!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have a dumb question folks... is the Urbana a forth trim variant, adding to the Lusso, Classica, and Abarth versions... or is it a different options group on one of the original three trim versions?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I have a dumb question folks... is the Urbana a forth trim variant, adding to the Lusso, Classica, and Abarth versions... or is it a different options group on one of the original three trim versions?
It's based on the Classica, but has some unique styling elements (wheels, interior trim and so on).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! Sharp looking ride. The Urbana, I believe will be a limited option just over the last couple of years. So it will be a valued classic someday!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
It's based on the Classica, but has some unique styling elements (wheels, interior trim and so on).
You folks are lucky to get it stateside, and congrats to the OP for his new ride.

In Canada, you can only get the three original models. No Urbana. My speculation (here I go again... lol), is that since our market is so small compared to yours, that the value of building another trim line that also has to include mandatory DRLs and metric gauges and environmental controls isn't worth the bother for FCA to deal with.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Urbana. Huh. The Urbana I'm used to is a town in Ohio in the middle of farm country. When you said styling clues the first thing coming to my distorted mind is a 124 painted in JD green and yellow.

Welcome to the group. My red Abarth gets up in your neck of the woods on occasion. I'll wave!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts