Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been a member of this forum for a while but did not feel entitled to post until today. I just put a deposit on a Bianco Perla Tri-Coat Lusso today in Austin. It is in transit and should arrive at the end of the month. It feels great to be part of the 124 family! Thank you for letting me be part of this community.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congratulations, soon enough you'll be having the time of your laugh :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Congrats - you'll love it!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congratulations! It'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats & great color choice!

·
Registered
66 Posts
welcome

Hi I have been a member of this forum for a while but did not feel entitled to post until today. I just put a deposit on a Bianco Perla Tri-Coat Lusso today in Austin. It is in transit and should arrive at the end of the month. It feels great to be part of the 124 family! Thank you for letting me be part of this community.
I think you'll find this forum to be very helpful. Since there so few Spider's on the road it's the only place to talk with other owners. Not once have I waited in a parking lot for another owner to return to their car. :)

For me, it's the first site I see when I wake up and the last before I go to bed.
Welcome!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Great color choice, did you at least get to see what this color looks like in person before finally putting down a deposit? Often these colors can look very different than they do in pictures or videos online.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What dealership did you use in Austin, I can't get any dealer in the Houston area to respond to me about ordering a 2018!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome! Great choice. What color interior? I have a manual Bianco Gelato with the Saddle leather and it's gorgeous. You're going to love the Lusso, if you like a nice riding roadster. Make sure you check the tire pressures before you drive off the lot. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! Great choice. What color interior? I have a manual Bianco Gelato with the Saddle leather and it's gorgeous. You're going to love the Lusso, if you like a nice riding roadster. Make sure you check the tire pressures before you drive off the lot. ;)
Sorry for the delay in responding our cars could be twins!

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congratulations on a fine choice. I just picked up my 2018 Lusso a week ago and I love it. Mine is also Puro Bianco Perla, with Saddle interior. It's a beautiful color with metallic flecks that really sparkle in the sunshine. Any options on yours? Just curious. It's a good thing yours is already in transit, because it can take months for special orders to be delivered.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations. How you get the car so quick after ordering it? Is it only the Abarths that take months to be delivered?

·
Registered
556 Posts
there's Abath's on the lot near Seattle........
2018's too.

I think it's hit & miss

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congratulations. How you get the car so quick after ordering it? Is it only the Abarths that take months to be delivered?

He put a deposit on a car that was already ordered, is already built, and in transit to the dealer.

It took 10 months to get my Abarth, but when I ordered it, the Abarths were just starting to show up at the dealers. At the time, there were very few Abarths in New England and most of those were autos. I only found 1 manual and it was a black base model. Living on a dirt road, black would not work for me.

I think that Abarths are more available now that the dealers have had some time to gauge demand and order cars accordingly.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Abarths They are not that hard to find. I have one coming hopefully by the end of the month. It took my dealer 7-10 days to locate the exact car I wanted in Fla. It was at the port waiting delivery to a dealer in Daytona Beach. Now it has to go from port to dealer for acceptance, and my dealer sending a chase car with two guys and drive it home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts