Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
3,369 Posts
You guys and your tiny pictures. Let me fix that for you.

Can you tell us how much it cost? I am thinking of doing the same thing.

Greg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg,

Didn't know you could make big pictures. Thanks :)

My paint job totalled out to be around ~$1,500 USD.

·
Registered
727 Posts
How exciting! I know you already have the red mirror caps and red front trim. It's going to rock.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Needs Abarth badges to complete :)

Reactions: rocklogic

·
Registered
575 Posts
That seems a little pricey, but it looks pretty darn good! I like where this is going, can't wait to see how the mirror caps come out. Which red are you going to be going with though? Do we have a paint code for the caps?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That seems a little pricey, but it looks pretty darn good! I like where this is going, can't wait to see how the mirror caps come out. Which red are you going to be going with though? Do we have a paint code for the caps?
I got the red mirror caps directly from my (US) FIAT studio. Anyway, here she is with the caps. BTW, @LongBeachJim, the paint shop offered to just paint my tow hook so I might do that if they don't show up for sale soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
I got the red mirror caps directly from my (US) FIAT studio. Anyway, here she is with the caps. BTW, @LongBeachJim, the paint shop offered to just paint my tow hook so I might do that if they don't show up for sale soon.

It's beautiful! Congrats! Yeah, sounds like a good idea to just let your painters do the cap and be done with it. When the part becomes available for sale you can always buy it as a spare. I'm still waiting for my red Wilwood brakes to arrive (any day now), and the installers will also put on the red parts, sans the elusive red cap. Your photo has renewed my excitement.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow the car looks great. Mine is also white I just ordered the bottom red lip. I plan to vinyl wrap it myself to keep the cost down lol.

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
360 Posts
Are you leaving off the front license plates? I know we are supposed to have them on in CA, but I just can't get myself to do it.

The car looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Are you leaving off the front license plates? I know we are supposed to have them on in CA, but I just can't get myself to do it.

The car looks gorgeous!
I've driven without front CA plates in Long Beach for 20 years without issue. Some cities or regions are lienient about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts